OSRS Vampire Slayer is a Novice quest with no level requirement. Here is our Vampire Slayer guide to help you learn how to complete this quest fast.
As summer is coming, here comes RSorder Ready for Summer 2020 event with special offers - 6% discount for RS 2007 gold, RS gold and all other products for everyone, and double Loyalty Points for RSorder members from May 19 to May 27, 2020.
Requirements of Vampire Slayer OSRS quest
The following items are required for the Vampire Slayer quest:
Hammer, which can be bought from the general store north of the Blue Moon Inn
2 coins or a beer (can be purchased during the quest)
Garlic (can be gained during the quest)
Stake (can be gained from Dr Harlow)
In addition, you need to defeat a vampire (combat level 34) with a high health recovery rate.
OSRS Vampire Slayer quest walkthrough
1. To start this quest, speak to Morgan in Draynor Village.
2. Go upstairs in Morgan's house. Open the cupboard and take the garlic.
3. Head to the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock and speak to Dr Harlow. Buy a beer if you haven't already.
4. Speak to Dr Harlow again and get a stake.
5. Head north to the Draynor Manor with your combat gear, garlic, hammer and stake. Once inside, go down the large stairs on the east side of the building.
6. Open the coffin and defeat Count Draynor. When you kill the Count, you will automatically stab him with the hammer and the stake. Quest complete!
Hope our Vampire Slayer OSRS guide can help you complete this quest fast.
Besides, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.