The new quest in the Elder Gods series, RS Desperate Measures, has been released in game on July 27th. Here is our RS Desperate Measures guide with quest requirements, walkthrough and more.
Hey, here comes Summer Party with big discounts on RSorder.com! Welcome to enjoy up to 7% off for RuneScape gold for sale, OSRS gold and other products on RSorder from Jul 29 to Aug 5, 2020.
Requirements of RS Desperate Measures
Desperate Measures RS3 is a new Intermediate quest as the sequel to Desperate Times. Here are its requirements:
-Skill: Level 50 Archaeology, Level 50 Agility
-Quest: completion of RS Desperate Times quest.
-Items: 100 Orthenglass, RS the Measure (can be obtained during the quest)
RS Desperate Measures quest walkthrough
1. To start this quest, talk to Seren at Burthorpe Castle.
2. Head to Anachronia and find Mr. Mordaut in the Anachronia base camp.
3. Run north of the base camp, and down the two flights of stairs to the dragonkin gate. Talk to Thok and Charos.
4. Walk over to Charos. Kill the dinosaurs.
5. Speak to Laniakea and walk across the bridge.
6. Excavate the spot next to the entrance and get the Dragonkin device (damaged). Repair it at an Archaeologist's workbench to get the Dragonkin device. Bring the Dragonkin back to Charos.
7. Excavate the next spot that appears and get the Dragonkin tablet (damaged). Repair it at an Archaeologist's workbench to get the Dragonkin tablet. Bring it back to Charos.
8. Head to the ranch on Anachronia and talk to Hannibus.
9. Head to the ruins in the north east of Anachronia. Talk to Hannibus and then enter the ruins. Talk to him again once inside. Enter the Nodon Hibernatorium Shared Dream.
10. "Cycle" the Symbol. Remember these symbols and then speak to Hannibus to exit the dream.
11. Cycle the symbols outside of the dream to make them match what you saw in the dream.
12. Reenter the dream and start the shared dream again. Follow the second Dragonkin outside, until they walk to the door at the front and speak a passphrase.
13. Talk to Hannibus again and exit the dream. Go back to the front of the ruins and enter the door with the passphrase you heard earlier.
14. Inside the front door, talk to Hannibus to enter another shared dream. Talk to Hannibus inside the dream.
15. Attack Kerapac, although you do not damage him.
16. Return to Seren in Burthope and talk to her.
17. Find and talk to Primrose in her house. Use fairy ring (a k q) and run west into the house. Complete all of the dialogue options
18. Return to Seren.
19. Head to the Heart in the Kharidian Desert. Talk to Seren at the entrance.
20. Talk to Jas and complete all the options.
21. Return to the Anachronia Base Camp and find Charos near the lodestone.
22. Talk to Thok with both of your hands empty and start the fight.
23. After the fight, talk to Charos again. Head north towards the Anachronia Agility Course and talk to Charos again.
24. Find Charos four times in the Ruins surrounding the Volcano, and use RS the Measure nearby him each time to progress.
25. Talk to Charos again and enter Kerapac's lab.
26. There is a name spelled out in Symbols on the wall in each room. To solve the puzzles, use this and the information in the Tome to decipher the symbols. Input the correct Elder God's name in each pylon to de-activate them.
27. Enter the room to the north. Fight against the Black Stone Dragon.
28. After defeating the Black Stone Dragon, escape during the period of time.
29. After escaping the lab and the following cutscenes, go back to Seren in Burthorpe. Quest Complete!
Rewards from Desperate Measures RS3
You will gain the following rewards after completing the Desperate Measures quest:
3 quest points
20,000 Archaeology XP lamp
20,000 Combat XP lamp
Thok's Stick cosmetic override
RS Remototem base
The ability to complete the Desperate for Artefacts Archaeology collection
2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Hope our RS Desperate Measures guide can help you complete this new quest.
Besides, long-term 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for U to buy Runescape 3 Gold / Osrs gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold at anytime.