OSRS Costume Room is one of the proposed game improvements contained in the Poll 72 released on Jul. 29. The Team plans to change the Costume Room on the storage and the restrictions for Ultimate Iron players.
Hey, here is a Summer Party with big discounts on RSorder.com! Welcome to enjoy up to 7% off for OSRS gold, RuneScape gold and other products on RSorder from Jul 29 to Aug 5, 2020.
OSRS Costume Room restrictions for Ultimate Iron accounts
According to the Poll 72, we can know that OSRS Team proposes three restrictions on all the storage units in the Costume Room for Ultimate Iron accounts, and only Ultimate Iron accounts are eligible to vote among the three chosen restrictions:
1. Ultimate Iron players should only be able to deposit or withdraw complete sets. They should not be able to store duplicates.
2. Ultimate Iron players should be able to store partial sets and duplicates but should only be able to withdraw a complete set.
3. Ultimate Iron players should be able to use the updated Costume Room like everyone else.
Which one would you like to choose? Please cast your vote.
OSRS Costume Room storage proposed to increase
One more thing, OSRS Costume Room is also proposed to contain more armors in the Magic Wardrobe and Armour Case at each tier. The Team wants to increase the storage as following:
1. Storage limits for the Magic Wardrobe
Oak: 7 Mage Sets
Carved Oak: 14 Mage Sets
Teak: 21 Mage Sets
Carved Teak: 28 Mage Sets
Mahogany: 35 Mage Sets
Gilded: 42 Mage Sets
Marble: Infinite Mage Sets
2. Storage limits for the Armour Case
Oak: 25 Armour Sets
Teak: 50 Armour Sets
Mahogany: Infinite Armour Sets
How do you think of these proposed OSRS Costume Room changes?
Anyway, long-term 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for U to buy Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.