Yotta Games launches yet another game onto pc called Mafia City
Yotta Games is certainly making a push this month on Android with multiple gangster mafia game releases already. Today they have released yet another title onto the PC, this one being a ‘social’ war game called Mafia City. I will say the term ‘social war game’ does make me chuckle a bit.
In all seriousness though, Mafia City is a tactical RPG title based around the World War II era. You will be doing tactical strikes, recruiting troops as well as training them. Defense is also a priority as well which will be accomplished both with troops and weaponry as well as diplomatic alliances.
Mafia City Features:
– IMMERSIVE HISTORICAL WORLD OF WWII: Play out the story of WWII as a military general.
– BATTLE FORMATIONS WITH NUMEROUS LAND, AIR AND NAVAL TROOPS: Configure your forces for the best strategic advantage.
– SPECIAL COMMANDER ABILITIES AND BATTLE- AFFECTING LOOT: Influence the course of battle with unlockable abilities and treasures.
– MASSIVE NETWORK OF ALLIES AND ENEMIES: Engage in diplomacy by forming alliances or blacklisting enemies.
– REAL-TIME COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL TOOLS: Discuss strategy through in-game networking functions.
Mafia City is a little different than what you might expect from Yotta Games. While all of their RPG titles tend to be retro style and more of an action RPG, this game is actually more along the lines of what Mafia City is like and similar mafia games from Storm8. It is a more text/image-based RPG than an actual action title.